To revise a document that is in a folder and has a parameterized flow, the user must be involved in the flow that was defined in Docs.
- Go to Dashboard.
- Click on Docs – Documents.
Access Flows in Progress through the shortcut on the left side of the screen.
Documents with the flow in progress are highlighted with the icon.
Click on to start the flow.
The window to proceed with the approval flow will be displayed.
- PDF: Provides viewing of the document in PDF.
- Get Copy: Allows you to download the document on your computer.
- Check Out: Perform a Check Out to change the document information.
- Check In: After making changes to the document that was downloaded during Check Out do the Check In of the Document.
During Check Out the document is blocked for alteration, to prevent simultaneous access. Only the latest approved version will be available for viewing.
In the History tab, the Date that the change occurred is listed, in which step of the flow it happened, the User who performed the change, Type of the action performed and the Observations inserted.
When performing Check In, it is necessary to inform the revision data and describe the changes made.
To apply automatic header / footer and watermark printing, the document must have the extension in .docx and .xlsx . Other formats do not accept automatic formatting. Files up to: docx: 100 MB / PDF: 75 MB / xlsx: 10 MB / Videos: 50 MB (cannot be viewed).
- File: Click on the three dot button and select the file that was downloaded at Check Out, edited and saved on the computer.
- Changes made: Describe the changes that were made to the document.
Click Next to proceed to the Documents tab.
Documents in preparation when checked in do not have the revision number changed.
Check the document data.
- Name: Displays the name of the document.
- Classification: Informs the type of document that will be sent.
- Tags: These are the keywords to facilitate the search of the file in the system.
- Controlled document: Defines whether the document will be considered a controlled copy, when “yes” it is necessary to justify the reason for obtaining the copy.
It is necessary to have permission to change controlled documents in Docs permissions.
- Use read confirmation: Enable this option if the document needs read confirmation.
Permission to change read confirmation settings in Qualiex settings is required.
- Deadline to confirm reading after review: Set the deadline in days for the user to confirm reading the document. Expired reading deadline generates a notification for the user.
Available only if the read confirmation is yes.
- Document Description: Information and details related to the document sent.
If metadata has been configured in the selected classification, it will be displayed for filling in the Metadata tab.
After filling in the fields, click on “Send” to update the document and end the flow action.
Check the Done option and click “OK”.
The window will appear with the options to proceed with the flow.
- Finish task: When the document is reviewed and the flow will proceed to the next step.
- Cancel Flow: If the reviewer wants to cancel the flow. Justification will be needed.
- Return to Step: Returns to the previous step in the flow. Justification will be needed.
- Notes: If necessary, insert a note.
Click ” Ok” to finish.
It will not be possible to return to the preparation if the responsible person is inactive / disconnected . It is suggested to cancel the flow and start it again.
The completed steps are marked with a and with the date and time of completion.
Documents in preparation or in progress are only available for viewing to users with the Revise permission in the folder or document or who can View all documents enabled in the Qualiex settings .