To classify an occurrence, either in its registration or in approval, we have typifications that are divided into type and category of occurrence.
See how to register a type of occurrence.
The type is the comprehensive classification of the occurrence and the category aims at a more specific typification corresponding to the selected type.
Exemplification of the type and category of the occurrence
Register an occurrence category #
In the event module click on the Categories tab.
“ Manage types, categories and cause classifications ” permission required .
To add a new category click .
The window to register the new category will be displayed, fill in the data:
- Title: Insert the name of the category that will be registered, remembering that it is specifically considering the types already registered.
- Description: If you need a description about the category, enter it in this field.
- Icon: Select an icon to represent that category. When registering an occurrence, this icon is displayed in the listing with the color of the related type.
- Deadlines for dealing: Define the deadlines that will be used when an occurrence is registered with this category. These fields are mandatory.
- Deadline for Cause Analysis step (days)
- Deadline for action plan elaboration stage (days)
- Deadline for the execution stage of the action plan (days)
Fields with * are mandatory.
After filling in the data click on to complete the registration.