To change the status of an action, access the project in which the action is registered.
With the project open, it’s then possible to change the status the action.
Click on the context menu of the action you’d like to change the status of.
The possible status are:
- Waiting for Start: as soon as we register the action, it takes on this status
- Running: when the action has started to be executed
- Checking Effectiveness: when the action has been completed, but the person responsible has yet to validate it
- Concluded: when the action is finished
- Suspended: when we might not execute it for a period of time and we intend to execute it in the future. It impacts the project’s in % of progress.
- Canceled: when it no longer makes sense to perform the action, but we want to leave a record.
If a project contains a suspended action, the project won’t be able to be 100% concluded.
By accessing the Status Report, you’ll have an overview of the progress of the project.