The setting up of the Plans module start with the creation of the Types that will be used to categorize your projects and programs. Types will be used at the moment of the creation of the project/program.
Program: the collective of project that share the same goal.
Project: temporary effort employed to create a new product, service, or particular result.
On the Types tab, click on add.
To create a Type, the following fields must be filled in:
- Title (required): name of the type to be created
- Evaluation form: this form must be defined in the settings and supports you in evaluating the project when it is finalized
- When to evaluate: define the period that the project will be evaluated
- Icon: makes it easier to identify all projects that are of a certain type
- Color: improves visual information
- Text field: can be used for information that must be filled in when creating a project of a certain type
After filling in the fields, click Save
Your new Type has been created and will now be listed among the other ones in the Types tab.