See how to add attachments to an audit or to a specific standard item of an ongoing audit.
To add attachments the user must be involved in an audit when:
- Lead auditor of at least one planning
- Auditor of at least one planning
- You are a Participant of at least one plan
Permissions to manage audits, schedules, view all and edit all allow you to manage attachments.
Attachment in an audit
- To add an attachment to the audit, access the audit and click the Attachments tab. To display the attachments tab, click on to navigate between the tabs.
You cannot add attachments to completed or canceled audits.
To add an attachment in the audit, drag the file to the attachment download area or click SELECT FILE and choose the storage location on your computer.
It is possible to send several files at once.
Wait for the file to load to be displayed in the listing.
We have some features for managing attachments.
- Appendix Functions: Click to select all files. Select the file and click to remove. To download the selected files, click .
- Search: Locate a file by name, clicking sort from A to Z or by the files with the oldest upload. To update the listing, click .
- Pagination: Select how many items to display on the page and browse using the options .
- Attachment options: By clicking on the context menu in the attachment, we can rename the file, view, download or remove it.
Attachment to a standard item
In the Audits tab, in the audit that will be performed click on the context menu and select the Open option . We can open an audit by clicking on it in the listing.
Access the desired planning and click on the specific item to insert an attachment. In the Attachments tab, we can:
- Attach files: To add an attachment to the item, drag the file or select from the storage location on your computer.
- Attachment management: Click to select all files. Select the file and click to remove. To download the selected files, click . See more details below in Attachments.
The changes are automatically saved.