After completing the planning, the audit can be completed.
Access the audit that will be completed and click on the context menu .
- In the initial listing.
- Accessing the audit.
Filling in is not mandatory but if you want to detail the items marked as strength, weakness, recommendations and audit conclusion, click .
- Strengths: If you have an item marked as strength, click on view strengths to view.
- See strengths: Displays the list with the items that were selected as the strengths of the audit, click on the item to view the details.
- Weaknesses: If at least one item was selected as a weak point, click on see weak points to display the list.
- See weaknesses: The list shows the list of items marked as weak points of the audit, to see more details click on the item.
- Recommendations: If there is any recommendation or guidance regarding the audit, enter it in this field.
- Conclusions: Enter the details of the audit conclusion.
To complete the audit, click on to display the home page and click on the context menu .
Click on Finish, you need to confirm the completion of the audit.
The changes made to the audit are displayed in the Web Audit histor.