In Docs, in addition to allowing access to folders, we can grant access to a specific document. Thus, it limits the user’s access to only the documents he needs to view.
- Go to Dashboard.
- Click on Docs – Documents.
3. Click on the “Documents” tab and select the desired document .
4. Click Options> “Permissions”.
It will be possible to grant accesses only to the selected document.
- Locate users by the group registered in the Qualiex settings.
- The document defaults to the folder permissions. To enable document permissions, check the option “Do not inherit folder permissions”.
- Enable the options you want the user to have access to. Click “Save” to finish.