In Docs, in addition to allowing access to print documents in folders, you may grant access to a specific document. By doing this, the user is limited to just printing the document he needs.
- Go to Dashboard.
- Click on Docs – Documents.
3. Click on the “Documents” tab and select the desired document.
4. Click Options> “Print Permissions”.
The options for granting access to the selected document will be displayed.
- Locate users by the group registered in the Qualiex settings.
- The document defaults to the folder permissions. To enable document permissions, check the option “Do not inherit folder permission” .
Enable the options that you want the user to have access to and click ” Save” to finish.