You can send a document to a folder that has an approval flow set up.
- Go to Dashboard.
- Click on Docs – Documents.
3. Click on Documents and the “New” icon.
4. Click on “Send Document” .
The screen to upload the document will be displayed.
To apply automatic header / footer and watermark printing, the document must have the extension in .docx and .xlsx. Other formats do not accept automatic formatting. Files up to: docx: 100 MB / PDF: 75 MB / xlsx: 10 MB / Videos: 50 MB (cannot be viewed).
- Flow: Available for selection when flow is not mandatory.
- Revision No.: Enter the revision number of the document.
- File: Click on the icon and select the file that has been edited on the computer.
- Name: Displays the name of the document.
- Classification: Informs the type of document that will be sent.
- Tags: These are the keywords to facilitate the search of the file in the system.
- Next Revision: Indicates the date of the next revision of the document, as registered in the classification of the document.
- Valid until: Indicates the document’s expiration date, as registered in the document’s classification .
- Controlled document: Define whether the document will be considered a controlled copy, when it is necessary to justify the reason for obtaining a copy of the document.
It is necessary to have permission to change document controlled in Docs permissions .
- To Use Read Confirmation: Enable whether the document needs a read confirmation.
Permission to change read confirmation settings in Qualiex settings required.
- Deadline to confirm reading after review: Set the deadline in days for the user to confirm reading the document. Expired reading deadline generates a notification for the user.
Available only if the read confirmation is yes.
- Description: Enter details related to the document sent.
After entering the information click Next to start the document approval flow identifying those involved in the flow.
To indicate a user with the status ” To be defined “, click on the link and select the user from the list.
If metadata has been configured in the selected classification, it will be displayed for filling in the Metadata tab.
After filling in the fields click on “Send” to finish.
The document will be available in the system only to those involved in the flow.
Documents with the flow in progress are highlighted with the icon.
Pending flow documents can be accessed via the “Flow in Progress” shortcut .
Documents in preparation or in progress are only available for viewing to users with the permission to review in the folder or document or who has the option view all documents enabled in the Qualiex settings .