In Docs when inserting a document, we must inform the classification, that is, the type of document that will be stored.
The most used classifications are: forms, work instruction (WT), process, manual, standard operating procedure (SOP).
- Go to Dashboard.
- Click on Docs – Documents.
3. Click on “Classifications”.
4. And then, click on “New”.
The screen for registering the Classification will be displayed.
- Name: Enter the name of the classification.
Forms, work instructions, standard operating procedure, process or manual for example.
- Document Code: The code can be an acronym or number, and serves to facilitate the identification of the document.
(SOP) for Standard Operating Procedure, (WT) for work instruction, for example.
- Use read confirmation: Enable whether the document needs read confirmation.
Permission to change read confirmation settings in Qualiex settings required.
- Deadline to confirm reading after review: Set the deadline in days for the user to confirm reading the document. Expired reading deadline generates a notification for the user.
We do not recommend using a generic user because it is not possible to identify specifically who performed the actions in the system.
Available only if the read confirmation option is habilitated.
- Period of validity (in days): Inform the validity of the document, when the period expires the document becomes obsolete.
- Review periodicity (in days): Define the deadline to carry out the revisions, after the expiration of the period, Qualiex will generate an alert.
To enable Expiration Periodicity and Review Periodicity it is necessary to have the permission to edit all the records granted in the Qualiex configurations.
- Controlled document: Define whether the document will be considered a controlled copy, when “yes” it is necessary to justify the reason for obtaining the copy of the document.
Justifications for obtaining a copy can be viewed in the document’s history.
- Print justification: Select to display a field to justify printing the document.
- Generate PDF: Select to generate the PDF preview of the document. Supported file formats to generate PDF: DOC, DOCX, DOT, DOTX, ODF, ODP, ODT, PPT, PPTX, VSD, VSDX, XLS, XLSX, XLT, XLTX.
- Description: Inform which documents can have this classification.
After filling in the data, click on “Next”.