In Docs we can create the folders and subfolders where documents are stored.
You cannot insert a document without linking it to a folder.
1. Go to Dashboard .
2. Click on Docs – Documents .
3.Click on the “New” icon and enter the information for creating the folder.
- Folder Name: Enter the folder name.
- Belongs to: For root folders leave the field blank. For subfolders, inform the folder to which this one will be associated.
Subfolders will appear below the folder
- Document Code: It will be the identification of the documents inserted in the folder .
- Observations: Inform the types / classifications of documents that should be stored in the folder.
Enter the information and click “Save” to finish creating the folder / subfolder.