In Docs we can define the permissions / accesses that the user can have in the folders. Define specifically what the user can accomplish in a given folder.
- Go to Dashboard.
- Click on Docs – Documents.
3. Select the folder you want to change and click Options > Folder Permissions.
The screen will appear with the options to grant the user access to the folder
Use a user group that was created in the Qualiex settings to display only the collaborators in that group.
When the permissions are applied to the root folder, the sub folders must assume the permissions enabled in the root folder, it is not possible to change this.
- Add Folders: Allows the user to create folders within a root folder.
- Remove Folders: Allows the user to remove folders already created within the system.
- Send New: The user will be able to send/upload a new document within the selected folder.
- View: The user will have permission to view documents online.
- Get Copy: The user will be allowed to get a copy / download the documents that are inside the folder.
- Review: The user will be able to review a document when it is going through an approval/revision flow.
- Remove: The user will be able to remove a document from within the folder.
- Change Permissions: The user will be allowed to change the permissions of another person within the selected folder, and edit / rename the folder.
- Change expiration date: The user will be allowed to change the expiration date of the documents that are in that folder.
- Change next revision date: The user will be allowed to change the next revision date of the documents that are in that folder.
- Change controlled document: The user will be able to change whether the documents in this folder will have the controlled copy watermark, so it is necessary to justify obtaining a copy.
Copy justification can be viewed in the document’s history.
Check the options that the employee will have access to, and click “Save ” to finish.