When a document with an association is revised, we must inform which stakeholders will be notified to validate that all related documents are aligned.
- Check Out document without flow: When sending a document with Review Complete, the notification options will be displayed.
- Check Out document with flow: Upon completion of the flow approval step, the notification options will be displayed.
- Doing nothing: Does not notify via e-mail and does not generate pending issues for those involved in the associated documents.
- Notify by email: Users who are allowed to review the folder or document will receive an email informing them that a document that has an association has been reviewed.
- Notify by e-mail and generate review pending: Users who are allowed to review in the folder or document will receive an email informing that a document that has an association has been reviewed and Qualiex will generate review pending.
Associated documents that have changed should be assessed if revision is necessary. In Docs the documents that need to be updated are indicated by the icon .
Documents association are grouped in the “folder Associated Documents” through the shortcut Pending.
After reviewing and updating the document in Docs, through checkout and checkin the review pending is completed automatically.
If a document review is not required, remove the review pending manually.
- In the document that will have the pending completed, click on the icon and the screen to finish will be displayed.
- Select the pending item and click “Finish” .
Insert the note to remove the review pending and click “Ok“.