Metadata is additional information related to the classification; an additional field that does not exist in Qualiex that must be informed when we send / revise a document.
When we send / revise a document, a Metadata tab will appear with the registered fields.
After creating the classification, we can register the metadata.
- Go to Dashboard.
- Click on Docs – Documents.
3. Click on “Classifications”.
4. Then click on “New”.
On the Metadata tab , click add.
The field to fill in the data will be displayed:
- Name: Enter the name of the field to be filled.
Use a dash to separate words, not spaces.
- Type: Define the type of the field.
- Text: Allows you to enter a short text.
- Long Text: Allows you to insert a longer text.
- Date: Displays a calendar for selecting a date.
- Numeric: Allows you to enter numbers.
- Single Selection (List): Displays a list, allowing you to select only one option.
- Multiple Selection: Displays a listing, allowing you to select more than one option.
- List: Enter the list that will be displayed when the field type is Single Selection (List) or Multiple Selection.
- Default Value: Information entered in this field is automatically filled in documents that use header and footer templates in Word or Excel.
- Mandatory: Define whether filling in the field will be mandatory or not.