After the evaluation of a registered occurrence and we realize that it is not proceeding, we can fail it.
To be able to disapprove an occurrence, it is necessary to have the approval permission granted.
In the Events module, click the Inbox tab.
The list of occurrences to be evaluated will be displayed.
Click on the occurrence to be analyzed.
We will have the occurrence information, if after analysis we find that the occurrence does not proceed, we can fail it without filling in the mandatory fields.
- Issuer: Identifies the user who registered the occurrence, when it is an anonymous user, displays as Issuer: Anonymous.
- Issued on: Shows the date on which the occurrence was registered.
- Title: Displays the title that was inserted in the registration of the occurrence, it is possible to edit in the approval.
- Category: If they are blank it means that the category was not identified at the time of registration.
- Type: If, when the type was not defined, the field is left without information.
For users who have permission to manage types, categories and cause classifications, it is possible to register a new category and a new type using the first option in the list.
- Customer: Informs the customer related to the recorded occurrence.
- Location: It informs the place where the occurrence that will be registered occurred.
For users who have the Manage> Customers permission in the Qualiex settings, it is possible to register a new customer and a new location using the first option in the list.
- Description: Following is the description of what happened by the user who registered the occurrence, it can be complemented in the analysis.
- Use the bar to format the text
On this screen table we also have the details of the deal.
It is the data corresponding to the treatment of the occurrence.
- Responsible for the occurrence: It is a user who will have full autonomy in the steps of Cause analysis, Elaboration of the action plan and execution of the plan.
- Start date: Select the start date for dealing with the occurrence.
- Days: Recorded considering the deadlines defined in the category for the stage of analysis of the cause, elaboration and execution of the action plan. The deadline for the effectiveness verification and standardization / disclosure steps are defined in the module settings .
- Completion deadline: Considering the days of the defined steps, the completion date is displayed, which considers the working days defined in the module settings.
- Observations: If any observation is necessary about this occurrence, insert it in this field.
- Use the bar to format the text.
After the data of the deal, we have the possibility to define the people who will contribute to the investigation of the root cause.
In this field, we select the users who can assist in the discussions and analyzes to understand and investigate the root cause of the occurrence.
To access the list, click on Select.
- User group: If your unit has a group of registered users, select the group to display the linked users.
- Search: Use to find a collaborator.
After selecting the collaborators who will be part of the negotiation team, click Finish.
If you need to view or add any attachments to the issue, click the Attachments tab.
Insert or view the attachment that was added to the occurrence record.
Drag the file from your computer or click to choose the file, it can send several files at once.
We have some features for managing attachments.
- Appendix Functions: Click to select all files. Select the file and click to remove. To download the selected files, click .
- Search: Locate a file by name by clicking sort from A to Z or by the files with the oldest upload. To update the listing, click .
- Pagination: Select how many items to display on the page and browse using the options .
- Attachment options: By clicking on the context menu in the attachment, we can rename the file, view, download or remove it.
In the History tab we have the registered changes.
Disapprove the occurrence
To disapprove the case, click Save and Approve and select the Save and Disapprove option.
- Save and approve: After approving the occurrence, it is forwarded to the cause analysis stage.
- Save and fail: Save the data and fail the occurrence.
- Save: Stores the event and can be edited until it is ready to be forwarded to the cause analysis step.
It will be necessary to justify the disapproval, it is not a mandatory field.
To disapprove the occurrence, click on disapprove occurrence.
After being disapproved, the occurrence can be viewed in the Occurrences tab.