When it is necessary to register a deviation in the process, you can register an occurrence.
After registration it will go for approval to be evaluated by those responsible.
In the occurrences module click on to add an occurrence
The screen to register the occurrence will be displayed, fill in the fields.
Fields with * are mandatory.
- Title: Insert the title of the occurrence, to facilitate inform a short text that is easy to identify the occurrence in the list.
- Category: Select the category of the occurrence, it is not mandatory to inform when registering the occurrence, at the approval stage the responsible approver can define the ideal category.
- Type: Inform the type of occurrence, it is not mandatory to inform the type when registering the occurrence, at the approval stage the responsible approver can define the appropriate type.
For users who have the permission: “Manage types, categories and classifications of cause“, it is possible to register a new category and a new type using the first option in the list.
- Customer: Select the customer related to the recorded occurrence.
- Location: Inform the place where the occurrence that will be registered occurred.
For users who have the Manage> Customers permission in the Qualiex settings, it is possible to register a new customer and a new location using the first option in the list.
- Description: Describe in detail how the event happened.
- Use the bar to format the text.
If it is necessary to send an attachment when registering the occurrence, click on the Attachments tab.
Drag the file from your computer or click to choose the file, it can send several files at once.
We have some features for managing attachments.
- Appendix Functions: Click to select all files. Select the file and click to remove. To download the selected files, click .
- Search: Locate a file by name by clicking sort from A to Z or by the files with the oldest upload. To update the listing, click .
- Pagination: Select how many items to display on the page and browse using the options .
- Attachment options: By clicking on the context menu in the attachment, we can rename the file, view, download or remove it.
To register the occurrence, click on Save and we have two options:
- Save: After saving the case, it is forwarded for approval. Registration is complete and can be found in the general listing with the status “Awaiting Evaluation”.
- Save draft: Stores the occurrence and can be edited until it is ready to be sent for approval.