In the Plans tab you can choose which columns should be exhibited.
To do so, click on the context menu on one of the columns, as the image bellow will show. Then, click on “Columns.”
The columns available are: plan, code, title, attachments, responsible, type, status, progress, start date, end date, finished in, evaluator, last status report, location, IDP, situation.
- Plan: program or project information
- Code: numbering of the registered program or project
- Title: name of the registered program or project
- Attachment: it indicates if the program or project has attachments
- Responsible: person who is responsible for the program or project
- Type: type specified for the program and project
- Status: what is the status of the program and project
- Progress: progress bar in %
- Start date: date on which you planned to start the program or project
- End date: date on which you planned to end the program or project
- Finished on: date on which you finished the program or project
- Evaluator: responsible for evaluating the program or project
- Last status report: summary of the opinion of the last status report
- Location: location of the program or project
- IDP: % of deadline performance index
- Situation: overall status
Select the columns you’d like to see, and your general view of the programs and projects will adapt to the choices you’ve made.