To register an action, you must have registered a project.
With the project open, it is possible to start the creation of actions.
Access the “Plans” tab, open the project you want to create actions for and click on “Register Action.”
To register an action, the following should be filled in:
- Name (required): name of the action
- Belongs to: if the action belongs to a main action
- Responsible: the person responsible for carrying out the action
- Checker: the person responsible for checking the action
- Location: to which location this action belongs
- Deadline: start date and end date of the action
- Estimated cost: estimated cost of carrying out the action
- Description: details of how the action should be carried out
- Justification: why the action should be done
After filling out the information, click on the check mark to save.
The action has been registered.