In the Plans tab, click on the filters icon to access the filter options.
Program: select the program.
Status: choose the status you would like to filter. You may select more than one.
- Waiting for Start: projects that are waiting to be started
- In Progress: projects that are being executed
- Paused: projects that have been paused
- Concluded [Waiting evaluation]: projects that have been concluded, but need to be evaluated
- Concluded [Rated]: projects that have been concluded and have already been evaluated
- Cancelled: projects that have been cancelled
Responsible: The person responsible for the projects/programs you’d like to filter.
Evaluator: Filter based on the person responsible to evaluate the project/program.
Start date: Filter by the date the project/program started.
Completion deadline: Filter based on the date of conclusion of the program/project.
Click on CLEAN to remove all filters:
Export: We may export the filtered data. After choosing a format for exporting, click Export.
After selecting all the filter option, click on Filter.