In the role of the user, we define the permissions that are granted to the employee.
To create a role, it is necessary to have permission enabled in the Qualiex module.
To create a role on the Roles and Permissions tab, click .
The paper registration screen will be displayed. Report:
- Name: Enter the name of the paper.
- Description of the role: If necessary, describe the roles and responsibilities of that role.
Fields with * are mandatory.
After entering the name and description of the role, we can select the users to be linked.
Click Select to load the list of collaborators.
- Select by a group of users.
- Locate a collaborator by searching.
After selecting users, click Finish.
To remove a collaborator from the role, deselect the check.
To complete the paper registration, click to save.
With the role created, we have to grant the accesses that will be allowed.
Locate the created paper and click on it to open the edition.
Click to display the Occurrences tab to enable permissions for the module.
- Select all permissions: Check to grant all permissions for this role.
- Manage: Enables the permission to change the settings of the occurrence module such as Configuration of action plans, Configuration of deadlines and Analysis tools.
- Manage types, categories and classifications of cause : Allows you to register, edit, duplicate, inactivate and remove a type, category of occurrence and classification of cause.
- Approve: Enables access for the approval of occurrences. The Inbox tab is available.
- Cancel: Allows you to cancel the occurrences.
- Edit all: Grants access to edit all occurrence information.
- Remove: To remove an occurrence, it is necessary to have this permission enabled.
- Verify effectiveness: For a user to be selected as a verifier of effectiveness of the deal, it is necessary to have this access granted.
- View all: Allows you to view all occurrences even if they are not part of the negotiation.
- Manage: Grants access to record and manage recurrences.
After selecting the options, click to save the paper.